Another flash freebie!

I have had the busiest week ever.  I went in for a second interview at a local charter school and am expecting an answer sometime TODAY!  Talk about nail biting.  Add to that the unsettled weather and an "I don't know what a nap or bedtime is" toddler, and it makes for a very tired Kristen!

Regardless, my last word family flips freebie was a HUGE success so I decided to take it a step further and created a CVC version of the flips!  You can find it in my TPT store (here) for the next 48 hours for FREE! 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/-Flash-Freebie-Word-Family-Flips-CVC-Word-families-1191825


Much love.  (And much luck to me?...fingers crossed!)


---> Edit!

I GOT THE JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Me Freebies Tutorials Shop Image Map