Free Stuff Sunday! -- 6/01/14

This week I am featuring Emily at Emily Jacobs!  She writes, "My name is Emily and I am just about to finish my 2nd year teaching kindergarten at a title 1 school in South Florida. I love cats, coffee, running, and all things kinder! I am a little over a month into selling on TpT and I love it!!!"



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Write-the-room-Rhyming-1162844



BONUS! This freebie just in!  An end of the year memory book (for those of you still in school!) from Erin over at Mrs. Beers Language Arts.  Erin says, "I teach 6th grade reading/language arts, but am currently on extended maternity leave. I have been teaching for 15 years, and adore the upper elementary level. I love creating resources to use in my classroom that makes my students enthusiastic about the learning process!"


 Memories of My School Year: NO PREP End of Year Student Re


AND!  A summer time freebie from A Thinker's Toolbox (grades 3-5)!

Summer Packet Sample FREEBIE



http://schroedersstar.blogspot.com/search/label/free%20stuff%20Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my product on your blog. Looking forward to following your blog for great ideas.

    A Thinker's Toolbox

    ReplyDelete

Home About Me Freebies Tutorials Shop Image Map