A New Year.. A New Resolution!

Hello blogging friends!

It's been a few crazy months in the Schroeder household.  I've been substitute teaching like crazy and fell into a slump of utter laziness during winter break.  Not to mention this past Monday we had over a foot of snow in the backyard with ice and well below 0 temperatures to go along with it.

All that behind us, I am determined to make this blog a part of my weekly routine.  I have learned so much from being in a variety of different classrooms and would love to give back with some of the tips and hints I've found along the way.  Not to mention creating some amazing freebies for you fabulous teachers!

Here's to 2014 -- I think it's going to be a great year!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pinterest-Pin-Tracker-761253

Here's a freebie to get us all off on the right track.  I know many of us (especially those of us taking advantage of the huge market on Teacher's Pay Teachers) struggle with organization -- Here's a Pinterest pin tracker! You can find it for free at my TPT store.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Me Freebies Tutorials Shop Image Map