Making a TPT Product

Gosh.  I am still in the winter break slump.  I haven't had a lot of motivation until I recently subbed for a good friend of mine in first grade.  Seeing those bubbly, smiling, energetic faces was just the thing I needed to get my creative juices flowing for making a new TPT product!


Me, Happier than a dog with a ton of tennis balls!



Looking back over the past six months I realize I've learned a lot about creating, marketing, and lesson planning than I'd ever thought I'd learn from an on-line business adventure.  I put together a tutorial for all of those teachers, like me, who were scared to tackle the interwebz and embark on a business journey with Teacher's pay Teachers.  This tutorial will get you through the basic product setup that can prove to be difficult when you're first starting out.

Simply click the link to get started!




And remember..  You can do it!  We all had to start somewhere.

Thumbs up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Me Freebies Tutorials Shop Image Map