Gosh. Summer is so close I can taste it, especially on this Memorial Day Weekend! I am linking up with Deanna Jump for the top ten things I'd like to get done this summer break!
1) Potty training! My little girl is nearing the magical two and a half years old mark. We will be spending the entire summer together and I hope to achieve this milestone!
2) Clipart! If you haven't noticed, I have been obsessing over my own clipart creations. I am so excited to finally be able to share my love of art with everyone!
3) Spend time with my hubby and family. The days have all started to blend together -- I cannot wait to sit back, take a deep breath, and relax!
4) Exercise! I'm whipping out the old school red wagon so I can start toddler chasing -- I mean exercising -- over the summer.
5) Swimming! Who doesn't love to swim? I can't wait!
9) Cook more. Who doesn't love some BBQ? Drool..
10) Blog more! I love keeping up with everyone. It's a great release, for sure!