New TpT Tutorial! Text Effects!!

I am so excited to show off my newest TpT tutorial!  It's all about adding text effects to your product covers!

Let me give you an example..

When I first started my TpT journey I was absolutely in the dark about how to create those fancy cover pages that so many others were using.  I made do with what I had but I have learned so much since then!

For example --


This is my original "Sound Out" cover page.  It gets the message across just fine, but it doesn't have that "WOW" factor. 

Add a few more pops of color and VOILA!  A brand new cover page with fancy text effects!





 In my tutorial I will show you how to:

  • Fill your text with color
  • Give your text an outline
  • Add a Glow effect
  • Add a Shadow effect
  • Add a Reflection
  • Add Transformations

You can find the tutorial embedded below or you can head straight to YouTube for it!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your tutorials and your blog! I am so happy I have found you! I have already learned so much from you! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Home About Me Freebies Tutorials Shop Image Map